Created by Wedding Favors

30 June 2004

Blackout.... leading to a Tired Day

yesterday a lotta areas were having blackouts due to natural gas disruption from indonesia...my area was affected.. when the electricity was out.. i heard my neighbourhood cheered and clapped.. i think it has been a long time since we had this blackout thingy... also, i turned on my handphone radio and heard that there were a lot of areas affected.. "cool" thats was what i thought... torchlights, candles were all brought out... pager beeping... ya.. my brother were to return to his camp... haahaa~ terriorist attacked? tats what we joked about...

The moon was above us... the sky was bright.. i went out to my corridor and lit up the candles... it was a warm night... there was no breeze... that seems romantic... (coz my candles were not blown out.)

About half and hour later... the electricity was back.. every one cheered and clapped again... that was funny... couldnt really imagine.. wat if there was an attack... or couldnt imagine that what if, one day... a natural disaster strikes us? Will we behave the same like last night? or will people rush and run to escape...? I dunno... perhaps, we should think about that.. hahaa

No comments:

Post a Comment