Created by Wedding Favors

01 June 2004

Hm... feeling tired as usual.. i think i am tired of this job liao.. there's nothing much left for me to stay here.. only friends.. but we can still keep in contact if i am not here right? i think i dun have a chance to go local uni liao.. so now i am going to look for another job.. its time for me to move on, to learn new things... i will source the newspapers every saturday now... give me some luck!! some of my friends will think that i am a bit stupid to leave this high pay job.. ya i understand... but thats personal interest ya? someone else out there may be looking for my kind of job.. and i am giving that somebody a chance if i leave this place... i dun wanna hog on to this job.... hehee~~

Dun feel like going to the paintball later.. although i already brought the gear here... just dun have the right "feeling" to it.. close friends are not in the same group... that stupid randomization table the male chauvinist pig did(did i spell it right?) didnt look random to me at all...

Tomolo is public holiday... vesak day.. will not be going anywhere i think...stay at home to watch tv loh... and also to continue my Naruto..mum will be going on a cruise with aunt and her family...so good.. 3 days 2 nights... everybody is going on holiday... like my sis just came back and bought me a nike sling bag.. then ying ying is going to Hong Kong... so good...

No comments:

Post a Comment