Created by Wedding Favors

06 June 2004

Animes are great..and i think most of the animes have give me a kind of strength - to persevere and not to give up. I draw strength when watching animes.. i feel that if they can do it, i can too.. nothing is impossible.. maybe you may think that i am stupid to feel this way. but thats true.. animes are drawn by humans.. so of course, it reflects the way humans think. whatever that cannot achieve in real life are all achieve inside the story.. isnt that great?

Each character's perserverance, will and spirit greatly touches me.. different stories touches me in different ways.. the will to protect the most important thing in my life, the strength and courage that i can gain from words of friends, the power i can get from training (mentally and physically).. etc

To me, i think that i am living in the world of fantasy....

No comments:

Post a Comment