Created by Wedding Favors

02 July 2004

Sick Day

I was sick yesterday.. and still recovering today... Fever..38.2 degrees and a headache that stretches all the way to my back... its terrible... but after taking painkillers, the rever subsided.. but there is still a bit of aching here and there... the doctor said it was a virus.. and the fever will be going on and off.. =( he said if i wanted to extend my MC, i can do that by giving him a call... but i turned up for work.. because my home pc is down and i need the internet... =(

Anyway, me going to the chalet tonight... dun care whether my illness will recover or not.. me bringing my medication along with me... (a total of 20 over pills i have to take per day until i fully recover..) *sigh*

Forgot to bring mum's cake... she woke up early this morning to remind me and yet i forgot to bring it.. sorry mum...

Yesterday... my 1 year anniversary at work.. hahaa~~ yet i was on MC.. hehee~~ oh.. me gotta go and do some work.. will update again.. if not.. wait til i'm back from chalet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment