Created by Wedding Favors

18 June 2004

Sad Day

Hm... A sad day today... Pinky had left us to be her "tai tai"... and then Joseph is going off later... 2 persons leaving this company... so sad... but then come to think of it, must feel happy for them.. leaving this stupid company...

Well.. my neighbour (granny) passed away few days ago... Yesterday mum attended her funeral... I felt sad... although the granny doesnt really recognise me, i feel that she was a great granny... She had the hobby of collecting empty cans and then selling them off.. and our family usually helped her to collect them... now she is gone, the bag we collected is still in my kitchen.. that means.. we need not help her anymore...

Yesterday I went for a KTV session right? Didnt feel that happy though.. although i love to sing... because i was like the extra person and then the feeling is just not right that particular moment.

*sigh* so many things happened around me lately.. so dun feel that great too..although its friday today....

No comments:

Post a Comment