Created by Wedding Favors

30 June 2004

Love’s Haven

(Music and lyrics by Low Yijun)

Visions of sunset relived in the mind
Beauty of dawn would seek me as I find
Walk through this path like a journey that’s free
This is what love means to me
Raindrops and autumn leaves, slowly they fall
Hope, peace and harmony, I could see them all
Gaze at the night starts as they smile at me
This is what true love should be

Chorus:

Be in my haven and I’ll hold your hand
Roaming this place as id time never ends
Wish it’s a dream that led me to this place
For this is the place I call heaven
Stay with me, be with me, please do not go
What would I do if you go, I don’t know
This place is meant to be for only two

Love’s haven for me and you
Places I wanders means nothing to me
Being with you is where I want to be
The haven would darken if you were not there
All this I could never bear
Fountains, like rivers, they flow on and on
My heart will stop if that river is gone
Stay with the fountain and don’t grain away
Keep my love going this way

Chorus x 2

No comments:

Post a Comment