Created by Wedding Favors

21 June 2004

My Weekends....

First of all, I would like to tell Atarena that i didnt do what she asked me to do.. hehee~~ the sms-ing part... I did sms him... but i beat around the bush like "what are you doing" kinda things.. I still dun have the courage to send him the smses...

Hm...I mentioned that I am going for a one-day part time at fort canning on Sat right? Ying, my bro and MY were with me also...Ya.. it was a hot day and we have to wear black top and jeans with a red cap... =( Tired was the only word in my mind... I was a gamestall assistant.. kids kids and more kids... insects crawling around... and i was in-charge or a mini golf game... haha~ guess what... i got a box full of prizes ready to give anyone that manage to get the ball into the hole... but none managed...and i need to go up and down to get the ball back to the position... *sigh* after, tat kids got tired of my game.. and they proceed to other games stall.. soon after, only my stall was closed early.. hahaa~~ then i helped out with giving out picnic baskets - they were really heavy and the baskets kept giving me cuts and pricks here and there... goodness.. need to go around giving out peanuts snacks to them... (what do they think i am huh?) At the end of the day, we got our 70 bucks each and then went PS to have our dinner... home sweet home....

Sunday - Rebecca came from Brisbane to Singapore and visit us before heading back to Taiwan (her homeland).. she is a friend that i met when i was in Australia for the attachment.. she was living in the same lodge with us.. she is still studying over there for her english i think.. hehe~~ everytime she come, she sort of like gathered all of us (all those attachment students that i met over brisbane - some from NP and TP) Met her in the late morning at Bugis and then window shopping before Joey came. then we treated her to Siam Kitchen (the food was ok) and then we went walking again.. Michelle and Justin came to meet us up while we were walking ard.. and we ended up in coffee bean for a drink...Zhiwei came later... After that, we took pictures and Joey went off to celebrate her father's day... Suntec was our next stop... we walked around *again* until Zhiwei and Justin went off - they were booking in... Michelle, Rebec and I went to Kbox to have a KTV session.. angela joind us later... we had fun singing... I sang a lot... hehee~~ we were talking and laughing and singing.. its great... =) it ended about 9 plus.. and then we headed for the foodcourt to have our dinner.... finally... we headed home and Angela/Rebec headed for the hotel.. Spent all the money i made on Sat on Sun... bah... No money left~~~ boohoohoo

Rebec is leaving in the late afternoon today... take care and bon voyage!! Had fun yesterday =)

No comments:

Post a Comment