Created by Wedding Favors

16 June 2004

New Layout

Well, tried to change the layout for a lotta times... then this is the one that is "successful" - the others when my page is loaded has "done with errors on page" message.

Wednesday.. middle of the week.. you know, i came across an email titled "prayers for the stressed" I found it is interesting and so i printed out and paste it in my office hahaa~~ this is how it goes:

Dear god,
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I cannot accept
and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those i had to kill today because they pissed me off.

And also, help me to be careful of the toes I step on today as they maybe connected to the ass I have to kiss tomorrow.

Help me to always give 100% at work:
12% on Monday
23% on Tuesday
40% on Wednesday
20% on Thursday
5% on Friday

And help me to remember...
When I am having a really bad day,
And it seems that people are trying to piss me off,
That it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 4 muscles to extend my middle finger and tell them to bite me!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment