Created by Wedding Favors

14 June 2004

My History

I'm missing a lot of my friends... the days we had in secondary school and in Poly.. if only i can turn back time...

Sec 1 (Young and Innocent)
- when my Grandpa passed away, i realised i didnt actually talk to him before.. if i can turn back time, I want to talk to him... I want to tell him that I love him...
- Got the first position in class and 1st in standard for Home economics without studying much hence recieved my 1st scholarship. If only I can turn back time, I want to stay at that particular moment, when mum and dad were the happiest...
- Like a guy a year older then me... met him when participating in national dance parade..

Sec 2 (Growing up)
- Got the 2nd position in class without much studying also...lose to a guy who actually worked hard for the position.. He then mocked at me, said that i'm a fake person. (i think that he was jealous of me coz i didnt worked as hard as he did)... if i can turn back time, i'll give him a punch without hesistation.
- My first Bf... i dunno why i became his gf... guess that i dunno how to reject him.. no holding hands.. hahaa~~ lasted for a month..he "ditched" me... If i can turn back time, I will not be his gf.. i only want him to be my friend...
- Still remember i liked a guy in sec 1? ya, Joined volleyball as an ECA to be able to see him during my training (coz he gone up to upper-sec)

Sec 3 (Getting Bad)
- 2nd BF... held hands once... he's good..(trying to get my attention for about a year) but the feelings were not right... 2 months of relationship, i ended it... if i can turn back time, I wont want to hurt him.
- 3th BF...purely for fun.. 2 years younger then me...confessed that he like me..lasted for a week.. I was like paying $$ all the while... If i can turn back time, I wont go out with a boy younger then me.. hehee~~
- Confessed that i like him since sec 1... and he sort of rejected me because i was too late - he got a gf... if i can turn back time, I will confess earlier.. hahaa~~

Sec 4 (getting worse?!)
- 4th Bf... introduced by TinyTons to me... hahaa~~ lasted for 4 mths... mutual breakup i think... just that i make the "open my mouth" first.. If i can turn back time, I will put in more effort in the relation...
- 5th Bf... a malaysian.. met him when i was working part time in an accessories shop... he was a bad guy then - no money, smokes, gamble, take drugs, jailed twice.. if i can turn back time, i wont want a guy like this...
- Got in the last 10th position in class.. hahaa~~ drastic drop huh... (bad influence i think) If i can turn back time, i will definitely work hard in my 'O's...

Poly 1 (Turning better)
- 6th Bf... dunno how we started also.. lasted about 3 months... think that i still cant handle relationships well (even though he's the 6th) If I can turn back time, i would want the relationship to develop slow and steady..
- got a lot of C grades... if i can turn back time, i will study hard to get all Bs.. hehee~~

Poly 2 ( Stable)
- A guy got me captivated... found out his names through my friends.. started to take note of him...

Poly 3 (still the same)
- Went Australia for attachment Program and make a lot of new friends... if i can turn back time, I will explore the entire UQ...
- Final Year project got a B.. if i can turn back time, I will do better...
- Mum went for an operation and i was not there - working with Disney.. I wasnt there when she discharged... I'm sorry... If I can turn back time, I will be at your side always...
- My 7th Bf... lasted for about 1.5 years...

Turning back time is really impossible... this is only some thoughts and feelings about myself... up til now, what is over is over... the memories are still in my mind right now.. some sweetish, some bitterish and some sourish... for now, i can only tell myself- grab hold of the things that are important to me right now... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment