Created by Wedding Favors

08 June 2004

Quiz time again!!

10 Years Ago, I...
1. was in Primary 5
2. my pri schOo| was Clementi town
3. was still innocent
4. had a very good friend.

5 Years Ago, I...
1. had my O |eve|s in Tanglin Sec
2. was a prefect in schOo|
3. Had my 3rd BF
4. Went Australia with my school Choir for performance.

3 Years Ago, I...
1. was in Ngee Ann pOly …
2. Like a guy in my lecture hall (the one i am crazy about now)
3. was still in my teens
4. had a group of good friends.

A Year Ago, I...
1. Graduated from Ngee Ann, biotech.
2. Found my current job in NUS
3. was in a relation
4. Bought my nokia 7250i.

This Year, I...
1. am still working at NUS
2. am planning to further my studies
3. want to go somewhere for a holiday
4. am turning 21.

Yesterday, I....
1. had a boring day at work
2. dreamt of something funny
3. am thinking of him
4. started a cross-stitch (help my sis)

Today, I ....
1. am having a boring day at work again
2. am going to have mum's food for lunch
3. asked mum to help me post a birthday card for Pingz
4. sent a message to him...

Tomorrow I will...
1. be wOrking … again …
2. be facing the cOmputer
3. have a |Ong day …
4. STILL BE TIRED...

No comments:

Post a Comment