Created by Wedding Favors

29 June 2004

I have fallen in love with you today

(Music and lyrics by Wilson Wong)

Sometimes rain keeps falling, keeps falling from the sky
And life, just keeps getting harder all the time,
But then you came along my downtrodden way,
And you drove away the dark clouds, and the sun, shines bright again.

Chorus:

Oh I just love the way, your presence brightens my day,
I just love the way, your love make things seem okay
I just love the things you do, that touches my heart
I just love the love, that you shower, onto me each day
So then, along my lonely road, you brought a ray of light
And then all of a sudden, things seems, so cheery and bright
And all those things that used to dampen my way
And the things that makes my day grey, started to go away

*Chorus

And now I know Im not able, to live a life without you
Just like how the green grass, cant live without the morning dew
So from now until time comes to an end
I will love you ever so dearly, and each day with you, I will spend

*Chorus

So though through my lifes journey, many choices I have to make
And although some of these choices were bad and not so great
But the greatest thing Ill ever do in my life
Is the thing I’m doing right now, I am falling, in love with you today

*Chorus

Step out now from the miseries that came your way
Come on out let nature soothe your pain

No comments:

Post a Comment