Created by Wedding Favors

24 June 2004

Spyware Detected

Argh......... so irritated by the pop up ads.... think my office pc got a lot of spyware liao.. sianz...my default homepage is gone... argh... gotta ask the IT personnel to come and fixed it for me... soon i hope...

The doctor i went to yesterday gave me antibiotics and some other medications to take and apply.. he said that my skin has become very sensitive... may be allergic to some environment, some clothes, some socks etc... I just hope that the thing will go away soon and leave minimum scars (no scars better)... and the doc say let it heal naturally.

The aircon here is so cold these few days..the thermostat is not working well also.. so no matter how we adjust the temp, the room is still frezzing...

Oh ya, just remembered something romantic that happened in Suntec city last Sunday... it was quite late and most of the shops were closed... then there's this model truck (using remote control) passing through... on top of it, there was a bouquet of flowers.. it stopped outside the half-closed Lee hwa jewellery shop, stopped in front of a young lady... she picked it up... then there was this guy walking into the shop, down on his knees and shouted... "will you marry me" in chinese... passer bys and on lookers then cheer and clapped for them.. i was one of them... the lady agreed... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment