Created by Wedding Favors

03 June 2004

Haha... later i am going off early... going taka... probably got the chance to go and see my brother doing the disney show... and then to take pictures with the characters on stage... =) I'm not too sure what are the characters this time... didnt bother to ask bro about it also.. because i wanted to see it for myself..

*yawnz* i remembered something.. saw Regina (my primary cum secondary friend) at suntec yesterday... i think she was with her Bf... wat can i say.. big-sized? or did i see it correctly? hahaa...We also met Yingru and her classmate... and ya he was big-sized too.. how come those guys that i met yesterday were all big-sized (including Jon)? thats funny~~ Oh ya, the uncle that sold me the camera thought that Jon was my bf... haha~~ and we both are like.. saying huh? "No lah"! Jon got a Gf now.. and i got my dreamboy so there's no chance we can be together.. we are really good friends.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment