Created by Wedding Favors

28 September 2004

Today was a busy day... i dun even have the time to do my own work... had to be out in the lab the whole day centrifuging samples.... Sianz.. i dun like long, active study days... especially when there are only 2 CRTs... I was doing the morning shift and he was the late morning shift... during that time, getting another CRN to verify my sample was really very difficult... all the staffs were utilized... and 1 on MC... 1 agency nurse.... Our company is so stingy now... doesnt want to employ more agency nurses... want us to slog like hell only... Imagine this morning before anyone came in to help me... i had to run 2 study rooms to take samples, spin, and then go out again when the samples were ready to pipette... That stupid JL only knew how to make noise saying that i should voice out to the PL who was the one assigned to lab and not to "anyhow" ask someone to sign for me... huh? when on earth this rule was set? I dun want to disturb the PL who was busy dosing mah...

Stupid (x infinity) JL...... Nobody likes you.. poor thing.. Bleh~~

Enough of her stupidity... Anyway, my day was better when nana, Rach, Vieth and me went to orchard to walk around... then had dinner in a restaurant name "The ship" (it is located near shaw house.. or rather its shaw centre? Dunno lah!) the food.. so so lah.. but their seafood chowder soup and bread is nice.. yum yum =)

Another busy day tomolo... another long active study day... sianz... i dread going to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment