Created by Wedding Favors

29 September 2004

Another busy day... 2 nurse on MC... nobody to cover lab in the morning... then in the afternoon, the man and some of the CRAs and TL went for some lab visiting... left me alone in the lab.. lucky vieth offered to help me.. she came to use ex-felicia's seat to do her work, at the same time helped me to do some pipetting and verifying of samples... she is so good...thanks.. or else i had to go out and kept on asking pple to verify samples for me.

This morning that "Junior Leader" came in and said something to the CRTs.. the man was reading too much into her sentences... he got a little irritated.. but i wasnt.. I didnt listen to what she said exactly... I was not affected by her words. hah. The only sentence i caught was "i dun think CRTs are communicating enough to the PLs" - If this is what she assume, I got nothing to say... I think we did communicate.. but not to her... coz again, nobody likes her. hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment