Created by Wedding Favors

21 September 2004

It gets so lonely when there were only 2 persons in the lab. Sianz..

Didnt manage to go out with mum yesterday coz she's busy... so stayed at home and play PS2...

Was nearly late for work today.. got up a little late... maybe i just dun have the mood to work anymore... how i wish i can do freelancing all the way... its much more exciting and i could have more time to rest... for now... i can only stick to my routine work...but not to worry, i wont mess up things coz i'm still a responsible person. =P

been thinking a lot of things lately... about guys... what else can i think? =P hehee~~ There was this guy who is going after me... after some serious talk yesterday.. i dun think he will contact me anymore.. i sort of like sounded a little harsh?! What else can i do? he is younger than me.. and could actually tell me that i am the one for him after the first meeting! Cant be right? I dun even know him that well.. maybe if he dun tell me this kind of thing and maintain as friends first, things may still work out.. but for now, i dun think so... coz...there is still a barrier living inside me...

No comments:

Post a Comment