Created by Wedding Favors

23 September 2004

Hey, you know what, i thought the younger guy has given me up... but he called me yesterday and said something like "I miss you and cant forget you" something like that.. I'm happy to hear about it... coz it has been some time since i heard this sentence from an opposite gender... It is sweet... really... but its a bit sad to say... he is not the one for me i think... perhaps, its better to start off as friends.. coz its so ridiculous that u can actually like the person (without knowing anything about that person) after the first meeting... Now i think i can understand how Kai actually felt when i said that i like him (for 3 years)...

Yesterday i got an sms from a poly friend... asking me to help him to understand his gf better.. I agreed to him... coz i thought there was no harm helping. Then he started asking really sensitive, personal question that somehow invaded my privacy.. I was so shocked.. he wasnt like that last time... I chose to ignore his smses after that...

This week i'm working 7.30am... so tired.. so sleepy.. so boring... heard that the man in the lab is getting half day leave tomolo.. so i will be all alone in the lab.. better bah i think =P

No comments:

Post a Comment