Created by Wedding Favors

19 September 2004

Long time no Blog

It has been some time since i blog... coz that stupid pc virus actually block me from typing mails (hotmail) and blogging.... thats really irritating.. but its cleared now... *phew* How do i clear it? I downloaded the McAfee software. Thanks! Ad aware and spybot didnt help anything... but then it did clear up some of the spywares. =)

My legs are so tired... just did some freelancing for Disney again. =) 3 days. My neigbour cum bro's friend was working with me these days - a chance to get to know him more hahaa~~ anyway I wanna say thanks to him for sending me to work, as well as back home.. =) Also, got to know a friend (who has been in this line for a long time) and she said that if there are chances next time, she call me again =) thanks!

Tmr will be an off day for me... coz gotta work on Saturday. I think i'll go shopping with mum... i want to get myself a new pair of working shoes.. its torning and getting a bit smelly *pinch nose* =P hehee~~


No comments:

Post a Comment