Created by Wedding Favors

14 September 2004

Haru's last day

Today is Haru's last day of work... and today was a busy day for me... didnt have the time to sit down with haru and talk... but there's something that i discovered today.. heeee~ I know your little secret liao girl. =P

Tmr me working afternoon shift. 1pm tp 10pm. Sianz.. got to send night safety labs to NUH alone.

Got a lotta work to do at work... like the CRU link.. its going to be due soon.. and only half of it is done. I also gotta catch up with the things i missed out during my vacation... there are also tons of mails waiting for me to read and clear... tired man.. now the only free time to check personal email, blog etc will be when i'm back home....

Really got irritated by those spywares.. argh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment