Created by Wedding Favors

25 September 2004

Nothing much to do

Here i am, in the office, working.. Feeling so sleepy now... the subjects are late... no specimens for me to centrifuge. So nothing much to do except blogging loh.

lets find some topic to talk about... old couples... this morning when i was on my way to work, i saw this old couple getting down a cab... the old man was holding the hand of his wife... That was very sweet... There was another time when i was crossing the road somewhere near my house, I saw another old couple walking hand in hand.. although the old man was slower, she walked with the old man patiently til the other end of the road...

I remembered that mum said a lot of old couples got married thru matchmaking.. that time parents were the ones to decide their marriage.. not like now, where pple are free to love, free to get into relationship... So how come old couples' relationship can last a lifetime... wherareas the divorce rate can be so high now?

Sometimes i'll think to myself... whether i can get a partner... to be together for the rest of my life? The answer is probably no.....

No comments:

Post a Comment