Created by Wedding Favors

22 September 2004

Nice Dream - "dreams come true?"

I had a sweet dream yesterday... It has been a long time since i had such a nice dream...

I dreamt that i was sleeping inside a nice and beautiful house when a guy came over and woke me up... he smiled at me and told me to take my shower first... I was a bit blur initially and looked around the house... I saw our photos... Then I realised that we had just got married. After my shower, the breakfast was ready for me.. He cooked it.. He doesnt had the habit of eating breakfast... but he woke up early to prepare for me.. that was so nice of him. After a gentle hug from him, he went off to work... I had a dog with me too. A cute and obedient one =) I felt so lucky and so happy. Mum occasionally will come and visit me.....

Then my alarm sounded.. time to go to work...start of a new day... i felt like going back to sleep and continue my dream... but i cant... so now i feeling really tired....

Maybe these few days I had been thinking too much... that's why....

One thing i am afraid is... usually... "dreams are the opposite of reality"... that means...

No comments:

Post a Comment