Created by Wedding Favors

13 September 2004

Happy Birthday Mum!!

Today's mum's birthday.. I wish her to stay healthy and happy... and may she strike lottery!!

I wanted to get something for mum. Hence we went to a gold shop... she had her eyes on a pair of bangles but the price is a bit steep... we went out of the shop coz mum wanted to consider.... after that she decided not to get them (i was suppose to be the one paying). She wanted me to save the money for future uses.. like studying. In the end, dinner was on me. Pizza Hut delivery. *Yum*

My home Pc kena 1 spyware and 1 trojan virus... there's always this extra toolbar on my browser. I tried deleting them.. but they came back after the computer restarts. Sianz.. I blame it on those blogs that link music from iwebmusic.com... Sorry Naz and Haru. but thats the place i got the spyware and virus. =( Even my office Pc is infected.... just hope the IT guy doesnt come after me.

Anyway,i felt so tired... today had a long day of CSQ training... a boring one. that was the first time i fell asleep during a training.. it was so dry and lengthy... I even skipped the teleconferencing which was held at 7.30pm i think. OT? not for me. It's my mum's bdae.

Tmr is Felicia's last day in Lilly. I'm feeling a bit sad... coz she is not there to listen to my craps anymore. I sincerely hope that she can get a better job... a job that is more suited for her... good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment