Created by Wedding Favors

05 September 2004

I'm here in Mel...

Hi friends and blog readers!! i am here blogging from Shirz house!! yeah~~ Its really cold over here.. when winter is supposed to be over. brrr.... *sniff*

Today went shopping =) was initially feeling bored.. coz i dun really like shopping.. just then i suddenly remembered i need to shop for some gifts for my friends... Ying, Ting, Clara, Liyi, Kun, Ping I got some things for you guys. Although its cheap, but then thats the thought that counts!! heehee~ Still need more gifts.. its really a headache.. I still need to get for Bro's gf and also sis's Bf and for mum and dad. For the colleagues, we got them something to eat.. By the way Felicia, I got your dark chocolate!! =)

Well, its time for me to go and take my shower.. =) take care friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment