Created by Wedding Favors

01 July 2009

An experience

Yesterday's movie was great. Tranformers Rocks~! Plus the gold class seats, it's perfect.. Big screen and of course, comfortable seats. =) There's sure to be part 3 to this movie, coz megatron and starscream are not dead.

I'm glad to ask dear along for this movie. I can see that he enjoyed watching the show again, coz there's very good sound effect installed in this theater. Funny thing is, he said he wanted to watch again to confirm if the The Arcee twins died in the show, or they were just injured and got out of the script and never showed up again.

Hahaa, he apparently, failed to confirm that and ask me what I think. Dear also failed to notice some parts though he's watching the 2nd time. haha. I think he's very excited after watching the show and while I was driving home along west coast highway, there was a cement mixer in front of us that drove at a very slow speed.. I was like "wah lao, drive so slow!" then he commented "dun drive too near! It's a decepticon!" hahaa.

I managed to reach home and parked the car nicely despite those distractions that I had (chatting and discussing about the movie and the anime of transformers)..

No comments:

Post a Comment