Created by Wedding Favors

22 July 2009

Happy Birthday Nini~!!!

I thought today's weather is cool and I'll have a good start.. but who knows I got a bad start when I was kena stepped while coming up from the mrt escalator and I couldnt find my slipper. Damn. Luckily an auntie who's coming up next saw my "abandoned slipper" and kicked it to me... Somehow the escalator was jammed up because of this. Stupid! Why are the ppl in a rush? Cant they enjoy the cool weather and instead of rushing?

Anyway, just because I'm not as rush today, I gave 2 trains a missed.. Coz i dun wanna be squeezed... but realising time was running short, I went up the 3rd train and it was sooooooooo packed that literally it's body to body contact. Lucky and sadly, it's another auntie infront of me and a plump girl on my right.. Where's all the handsome young man?? haha I can imagine squeezing with them. wohoho.

Today the cleaner auntie reminded me there's solar eclipse in the morning. But now its raining so heavily that I dun think we can see it.

Last but not least, Happy birthday to Nini-chan~! Although you bday celebration was over, but today is the actual day. Hope you can be happy every day and every minute. Miss your smile. Muackz!

No comments:

Post a Comment