Created by Wedding Favors

19 July 2009

Dear's on the way to Beijing

Changed layout again. Just realised there's a lot of gadgets and stuff to play around in blogger template. Changing layout is so much easier compared to last time.

Dear's on the plane right now to beijing for business trip. Yet yesterday he took the time to send me to WX's wedding dinner and fetch me back home. Thanks dear.

Had an amazing experience for WX's wedding. Not sure why, after having the last dessert dish, I drank some coke and my voice is totally gone. Coarse as a man. Haha. Dear was laughing at the fact that I lost my voice and keep talking and making noises.. Everyone at the table was shocked as well - coz I'm fine and all of a sudden, I couldnt speak properly. haha. MT said there must be some kind of chemical reaction with the dessert and the coke.. haha~~ not sure about that, but I do believe~! Coz I felt something in my throat when I swallow. After a night's rest, i'm ok now. hah. Scary lehz.

Later i'm taking bro's car to sis house. It's Nini's bday celebration today. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment