Created by Wedding Favors

18 July 2009

Wedding dinner tonight.

The expensive hairclip that I bought from a shop in jurong point had it's crystal loose in just 2 weeks, after 2 times of usage. It took me another week or so to went back to the shop to had the crystal fixed. Afraid that the crystals will dropped or become loose again, I didnt use it immediately when I got it fixed.. so I used again last week, and this time the crystals dropped. instead of becoming loose like the first time. Sianz. The hairclip (a small one) cost $16.80.. I'm tired of going to the shop to fixed it again.

Anyway, house hunting is not exactly smooth. The house that we took a liking, thw owner insisted a 20k COV. it's out of our cash budget. So we have to say no, and continue to look for another one. It's a bit sad, for me, coz of the effort that dear put in to scouting the house and the surroundings may just gone to waste. Today there's 2 other viewings at Toh Guan. Wish us luck again. =)

Went to nail expert to do a manicure and pedicure yesterday. Just before we got up into the shop, we saw the first timer promotion package of a spa mani and pedi for 2 sessions for $94.80. It was a good deal and hence i signed up for it... coz I plan to give my mum a "pampering" bday treat this year. So spa for mani and pedi - decided. This leave the sourcing for full body massage and scrub for her. heh.

It's my bday month~~! I'm really going to be broke real soon. Like I mentioned, 4 weddings this month. There's one tonight. Tmr will be going to my niece bday party.... plus, bday month there's extra rebates at Fancl.. so i'm going down to purchase items - which will be another cost! haha. Oh, there's also a GV member 1 for 1 deal for bday members. Shall visit the theatres when dear is back from business trip. - yes he's flying again - this round to beijing =)

No comments:

Post a Comment