Created by Wedding Favors

07 July 2009

Just reached office not long ago. Went for a medical checkup. Got poke twice for 15mLs of my blood, did some standard measurements and they told me that reports will be sent to my company and house when it's ready.. Although I maintained my weight, I have put on 1.7% fat since last year. hee~~ I wonder where does the fat gone to.. should be my tummy. hehee

Hungry~~~ although light snacks were provided, I dun really have time to sit down and eat. I took a very small piece of sandwich, and a nurse called me in to take ECG.. so I had to gobble up that piece of sandwich. When I done and out, I wanted to take another piece of sandwich, the doc called me in. Sigh. Everything happen so fast there's no break in between for me.. When its done and I thought I can grab another sandwich, the nurse called me to go to another level for xray and then I will leave from there. hmph~~!

So.. what can I have for lunch?

2 comments:

SD said...

Heyo! All the best for house-hunting! Can be a v tiring and draining process... but end-result definitely worth it! lol... you know, for those newer houses, the rooms are always very weirdly-shaped... it was a long time before i chanced upon my current flat with all square layout and corner...the flat is my age loh. Lol.

BlueSky said...

oh, ya! only old flats have nice layouts! easy to decor as well. hee~

Post a Comment