Created by Wedding Favors

30 June 2009

Wiki-day

I did nothing much on the weekends, except to watch transformers part 1 together with dear and helping him with facial mask on saturday, and watching a movie (by keanu Reeves) Street kings by myself on Sunday and doing the mask as well. hee.

Yesterday dear overslept and hence was not able to send me to work. hee. Lucky i smsed him early.. if not i have to take a cab to work like the first time he overslept.

Tonight's watching movie~! Transformers: Revenge of the fallen with my colleagues at Gold Class! Hee. It's consider a welcome and bday celebration organised by our recreation committee to some of our colleagues. 2 Jap bosses back out the last min.. hence we had 2 spare tickets.. they asked around to see who can bring their partner along.. So YT and I agreed.. Dear can actually dun take up the ticket since he watched last week.. but I insisted, coz we promised each other to watch gold class together at vivo, and I dun want to leave him out.

Ok. Today's wiki-day. That's what dear named it, for me. heh. He knew that I always have nothing to do on tues.. and hence instead of a "nothing-to-do" tuesday, he named it wiki-day. Coz there's a tendency of me reading up on random articles at wikipedia, and then sharing information with him after work almost every tuesday. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment