Created by Wedding Favors

27 July 2009

Baby

Baby's back home on Sunday. She will be named as Yiting. =) cute little girl with chubby cheeks. hehe. Just like Yixin when she's just a baby.

House getting crampier.. but we managed to make do with just 2 bedrooms. Baby gotta shift over to our bedroom when everyone's up, and out to work... coz we dun want yixin to "disturb" her little sister. From what I observed yesterday night, Yixin has become naughtier. I guess she's somehow jealous of the little sis, who suddenly gets all the attention. Even others like to say "Dun talk so loud / Dont cry coz you will wake mei mei up" I think she's feeling a bit of imbalance. haha. But of course, me as an aunt to her, gotta make sure she dun feel left out... by spending more time with her... provided she dun make me angry by "destroying" my stuff. After all, I cant get anymore angrier... coz she's just getting attention, and she's just a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment