Created by Wedding Favors

05 July 2009

Yesterday we started off viewing flats.. We went to a ~5 yrs flat near bukit gombak MRT station and was very disappointed the the layout. I wonder why HDB designed this kind of awkward-cum-small rooms? Masterbed room is the only room that is square. Small kitchen, small living room and small toilets! Definitely a no no for us.

We then went to another ~11(?) yrs flat. We liked the layout. It's big and spacious, and every room is square. the con is, it's along corridor, so you will keep seeing pple walking pass your house. It's ok, we can shortlist that. hehee

Dear then dropped me at Grand corpthone for ZX's wedding. Ju said that we took too little pics at YT's wedding and so we took more. haha~~ Plus, some of the girls couldnt get the chance to see Koby's wife.. so I was assigned to be the paparazzi for the night. wahahaa. Pictures can be viewed in Facebook. note: She's really beautiful! can't keep my eyes off her. haha. dinner was great, pretty bride, cozy room and table setting.. there's a small hiccup... thats the champage popping - ZD couldnt pop the champage coz it's too tight.. I think they changed 1 bottle for him and still quite difficult.. until pple (including me) shouted "jia you!" and clap hands to encourage him. the whole process took entire 3 mins plus - that is, the march in song was played until it finishes and replayed.. hehee

After the dinner, Dear came to pick me up and we went to watch Ice age 3 at Tiong Bahru Plaza. Nice show~! hee. Funny and cute. I slept around 2plus ytd.

Got up at 10, and I'm off to view more house today. Goodluck to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment