Created by Wedding Favors

20 July 2009

一分钱一分货

Confirmed. The perfume that I bought from Lucky plaza is not of a good quality.

I got Hugo Boss Femme gift set from my colleagues as a birthday gift last year.. The large bottle actually last me til this year, just before my bday again. heh. So I went to buy the same one from lucky plaza this time - Since it was way much cheaper compared to those comestic counters, and DFS. The usual 2 sprays from my first bottle could last me the whole day (although I do have friends saying that they didnt smell any - but its ok, I can smell it. haha). But 2 sprays from the new bottle couldnt even last me half a day. It's really 一分钱一分货。I think next time I will be getting my perfumes from DFS - since dear is always flying around. =)

Time for home soon. Very tired today. Barely keep myself alert.

No comments:

Post a Comment