Created by Wedding Favors

19 July 2009

Dangerous Event

I missed an exit on the way to my sis house. Then i went straight up to upper serangoon road.. somehow i managed to reach potong pasir avenue 1... I went to a carpark and parked.. Then I tried to look through the street directory. No use. I am a map idiot. I'm so silly. Lucky my SIL and Yixin were with me... coz i dun like the feeling of being lost in somewhere alone. haha. So I called my BIL. He knew where am I, just that he didnt know how to explain to me. So he came all the way down and ask me to tail his car... then, I managed to reached there, safely. Was so afraid that suddenly my SIL have contractions then i die liao. haha dunno how to react lo. Coz as I was following the car, I did brake too late for many times... [Also, i'm not really used to my bro's car. first time driving. no good. GTI better. haha]

Journey home was smooth. afterall, it's natural instinct to find the way home.. Now Yixin is sleeping, despite the blasting/deafening music from the indian's wedding at the void deck.

2 comments:

Shirlz said...

Hey, I like your new layout. :)

BlueSky said...

Hey Shirlz! It's a very long time since you last leave a comment here. hee~!

Post a Comment