Created by Wedding Favors

02 April 2009

Thoughts

Continuing frm the previous post, I did tried reiki on my bf.. but then he didnt feel anything. Yesterday i tried again on his back, he felt numbness. haha. Somehow, i kept asking for feedback from the pple that i did reiki.. somehow, it's a kinda reassurance that this thing works.

I have a lasik pre-evaluation on 18th April. Initially it's with Na and PY.. but Nana had some pre-existing conditions and after some advice from her friends, she decided to not go for it. So left me and PY. Never did I thought that PY also back out.. so left me alone. Sigh.

Tonight meeting my ex-colleagues for a gathering. =) Seems like I'm spending a lot recently. Haha. Like my friends said, I have the spending power already (not to forget, peer influence). Plus, keeping track of how much I earned and how much I save is indeed a risk. A risk in overspending, having a mindset that I still have remainings. In addition, having the mindset that this amount can be earned just in a X amount of month. What to do? I cant control myself~!

No comments:

Post a Comment