Created by Wedding Favors

28 April 2009

*Deep sigh*

I want to do something. I want to work. Seems like there's really nothing to do. Probably research on something online.. but what? I dun have a clear guide or an objective.. So I cant start.

Want to play games - Office PC too slow.

Want to chat online - can, but have to make the browser sooo small and not noticeable.

Want to read magazines - No no. Too obvious that I'm slacking..

Want to snack? - I'm snacking too much and right now, food is at the top of my oesophagus.

Best method to waste time at current - Toilet-ing. Haha. It takes about 100 steps from my desk to the ladies.. Do business regardless of big or small, wash hand thoroughly according to the handwash guidelines, stand in front of the dryer to blow dry my hands.. and walked to the mirror and start tidying outfit and hair.. then takes about 100 steps back to my desk. Great. Do everything slow and steady. 10 mins gone. wahhaha

Guess what, I just realised that my desk is very dusty.. hence, time to clean up desk~!

Done. What's next? Washing water bath. Argh~ I dun want a job like this~! Might as well go and be an ISS cleaner lo. "Auntie ah~ I come join u. Where's the uniform ah?"

No comments:

Post a Comment