Created by Wedding Favors

30 March 2009

Reiki

I'd finished the course for Reiki over the weekend with Nat and Apr. I'm currently able to act as a medium (conductor) to use the positive (natural/universal) energy to "heal" a living thing. Although i said heal, it doesnt mean that I am a doctor/witch doctor etc. I can only help a living thing to ease/alleviate/reduce pain and discomfort, boost immune system by positive energy etc etc. I'm still new towards this. So I need to practise more to open up my chakra channel.

I did Reiki on mum yesterday and I'm happy that she's able to felt those certain points where my hands were hovering. Warmth and pressure. I was telling mum, by helping her to do reiki, we were actually using the time for bonding as well.. hee =)

I slept around 11 yesterday. Consider early, coz dunno for what reasons, I was unable to go online. Anyway, the point I'm getting is - I'd a flu today (which is rare, unless I slept late). So I believe this is the 21 days cleanse (detox) after learning reiki. According to the master, he said that we will experience changes on our body such as emotional, physical and mentally. Gosh - I really hope there's no dramatic changes to me.

I think I need to practise more for my reiki.. and I'm waiting for Nat to come back to my unit, so that we can heal each other. If not, pple may think that we are going crazy. haha. Plus, I'm also waiting for dear to come back and be my test subject. hehe. I hope that he can feel my "power" wahahaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment