Created by Wedding Favors

17 April 2009

I'm tired.. Today's friday. The dinner supposed to be tonight is postpone til further notice. So tonight i will meet kk for a date, with the start of the "commoners" life without a car. haha~

A lot of things ran through my mind yesterday. Family, friends, work etc. It's really tough making choices and making decisions. Sometimes I just feel like running away, running away to somewhere far, to cool myself down, to keep my objectives clear. hm.. since I cant run away far, all I can do is to stay at home this 2 days over the weekend, to think of what I should do next.

Just done with company lunch. (Welcome plus bday celebrations). The pizzas and the cake is not enough for me lo. haha. Went down to get muffins. hee~ Will heat it up later after labwork to savour it. wahaha. yum yum~!

Anyway, dear's going away for a business trip again. on and off till the end of Apr.. I have the nights spared for my friends then. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment