Created by Wedding Favors

06 April 2009

My weekend ended so fast...

Sat:

Went to the market and NTUC to get ingredients for making rojak. hee. Dear got the rojak paste from Penang and wanted us to try it. It's really tasty~! We had some leftovers of fruits.. hence we left it til Sunday for 2nd round. heh. Then around evening time, dear, mum and I sat down at the dining table and drank Choya. relaxing~! Mum and my face turned red after drinking. Our family is really sensitive towards alcohol..

Sun:

Went out early in the afternoon to volkswagon showroom to view the newly launched Golf. It's raining cats and dogs lo.. but volkswagon was nice enough to have their staff holding umbrella under the rain and shelter us whenever there's a car coming in to view the cars. Poor staff.. most of them were drenched. We approached the staff for test driving.. and I sat behind. Dear was not use to continental car.. wiper and signal were switched. haha. (and it's still drizzling at that time). I felt uncomfortable as dear stepped on the brake too hard.. or rather, the brake was new.. hence very sensitive. made me wanna puke if test driving any longer. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment