Created by Wedding Favors

27 April 2009

Ongoings

I'm glad that Baby-chan's ulcers were due to "heatiness" and not HFMD, coz we monitored her over the weekend and she was better each day, instead of developing those symptoms that the doc asked us to watch out for. She's now able to eat and sleep, and of course, play and shout.. heh. I like this healthy cute baby-chan.

Yesterday I went to Orchard to meet Nana. She got her stella Mc. perfume and I checked out the price of my hugo boss femme. Cheap. It's at lucky plaza - dollars and scent. Will get it when my bottle finishes.=)

We walked around somehow aimlessly in Taka (but going into shoes and clothes shop) but didnt manage to get anything. Just when we were munching (nana having her late lunch), we then decided to go and get contact lenses. (by the way, we also went to Blvgari and Cartier - too look for any possible wedding bands.. haha~! I know that's too early but just see see only~! Cartier - 1300+ per ring and Blvgari - 1100+ per ring) and LV, Gucci to see what's new in store. It's only with Nana that I dare to walk into those expensive shops. dunno why. wahaha.

Back to contact lenses, we popped into a shop "Alexis" and they were having a promotion for 1 day acuvue moist. 5+1 for 285 bucks, hence Nana decided to share with me so that I dun have to get so much - just in case I'm not suitable (Thanks~!).

We then walked to Far east to continue shopping around... and in the end, we got to a shop and the shop sells korea/jap/taiwan girls stuff.. Nana bought the liquid-eyeliner-cum-glue for fake lashes, plus the glue remover for that. hehe. I bought an OPI cuticle oil on the go. (Tube with attached brushes so that I can squeeze and use it whenever needed - Convenient!) Nice~!

Dinner was at Shaw, when Nana had her munchies from Long John Silver and I had my Subway sandwich.. After that, we went home. =)

This thurs we're going st james again for a post celebration to WY's wedding... nana asked me to go her house after work, so that she can do her eye makeup + fake lashes for me.. and of course, it's time to use my newly bought contact lenses~!

1 comment:

YuFFie said...

PLease take pic of your new sexy look. I want to see!! *drool*

Post a Comment