Created by Wedding Favors

20 April 2009

Ok, just an update of what I did over the weekends...

Friday:
Went to JP to meet dear for dinner.. but never to know that the guy that's selling his car to dear had the time to meet him.. so dear went back home and borrowed a car from his friend. A manual car. haha. Lancer. Too chio already - black car with red body kit. Typical malaysian ah beng's car. haha.. no choice. all his roommate's cars are manual one.. so dear had to try driving one.. not too bad for him lah... always just nice engine stalls when he was in the carpark slot. wahaha. Back to the topic, we went to the condo to meet the guy, paid him the deposit and we will be getting the car from him on the first week of May ba.. coz dear will not be around til end of this month.. Yeah~! Hope that his loan gets approved lo. Then we drove to eat stingray.. and after that, it's my turn to drive back home. Scary~! That's my first time driving a manual car after passing for 2 years~! But afterall, I still remember lah. no engine stall for me. I manage to park the car too. *proud*. In the end, when we got out of the car, dear dropped my phone and my water bottle, got them both scarred.

Sat:
I mentioned in my previous post it's a R and R day. until dear came and we were both complaining about the heat and off we went for dinner at IMM. =)

Sun:
Another sunny day. Went for a late lunch with mum and to NTUC to get my fav cookies (for office). Then I went to meet Sis at Toa Payoh hub and get my new PHONE~! hee. Samsung ultratouch S8300. Nice. Full touch screen with a slide out keypad when you just feel like using it. hee~ Cool. Good for busy pple on-the-go, without having to look at the onscreen keypad. Still new to this phone.. will be loading music (as ringtones) and Pics (wallpaper) tonight when i get home. heh. Dear's not around, but i'm busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment