Created by Wedding Favors

22 April 2009

Work done. There's nothing to do again. Sianz.

Just realised a bad point on my new phone. The battery talk time is only 1.8hrs~! Thats terrible eh. imagine a fully charged phone and i start calling my best friend, chats and then 1.8hr later the phone is dead. Thats the shortest talktime among all my phones lo. I realised this coz I charged my phone yesterday evening and this morning the phone dropped to 2 bars (full bar is 5). Imagine the phone is on standby while i'm asleep leh.. how can the batt drop so fast?
I'm going to monitor the duration of the battery life. Coz I wanna see if it's the battery problem or the phone problem.

Meeting friends up for dinner around my house this evening.

Dear's coming back home too. =)

1 comment:

YuFFie said...

My new hp also like that. But after a few rounds of charging and discharging it got better liao. =)

Post a Comment