Created by Wedding Favors

10 April 2009

Good Friday, Good night.

I worked today. worked on a good friday. It's nice once in a while, where my favourite colleagues were the only ones in the office - no one else.

I packed subway for all of us before going to work.. and YT bought each of us 3 curry puffs. I cant finish lo... I dun take breakfast usually... but i ate one, since it smells realllly nice. hehe. thanks ah.

After work, dear and I went PS and then cathay in hope that we can get at least side seats for the movies.. but no luck. First row is definitely a no no. haha. Hence we walked around, sat down and chat over dinner. hee.

There's a lot of things running through my mind these 2 days.. ya, what else but financial thingy happening in my family... and some other things. haha. I'm not going to post it out here.. just want to say that I have to look at things positively... and just, dun care anymore.

Going to JB tmr. haven really "packed" what I need during the 1 day stay.. makeup, dresses and some other small miscellaneous items. I'm so tired right now... but I will just hang on for another 30 mins to go and pack them.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment