Created by Wedding Favors

08 April 2009

swelling..

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling a sharp pain in my right eye. I rub it gently (real gently) and then it started tearing. lots of tear. I kept wiping off the tear, did reiki to my eye and went back to sleep.

I got up in the morning and couldnt open my right eye~! So painful. I quickly used eyedrops to wash, then I looked in the mirror to see a disgusting sight. the membrane (translucent white) was all swollen! (looked like it's going to burst if i poke it). I rested for a while, took my shower and the swell subsided a bit. Hence, I dressed up and was going to work.. (but i'm still feeling discomfort whenever i blinked my eyes). I took my bag and went downstairs and dear was waiting for me. Then I showed him the eye and he took me to see a doc.

Waited for quite a while before the patient before me came out. Was given MC and antibiotic ointment - which is darn difficult to be applied.. and now I'm resting at home. Will rest my eyes for a bit after i finish this post.

damn. I already had small eyes. and now? even smaller lo.

No comments:

Post a Comment