Created by Wedding Favors

01 May 2009

Post

Did I mentioned that there's a pond with kois just right outside my office building? It's a nice place to laze around, and to take a break off work.. Getting a teh-peng from the foodcourt, or ice-cream from 7-11 or muffins from the bakin boys, sitting with my friends and chat/gossip a bit. hehee~



This is a pic of my desk. See the crampiness? No place for files, for my munchies my barang barang, no phone too. haha. it's actually only 80cm long. Worse then my study desk at home. It doesnt even have space underneath for a drawer to put my stuffs.. and my drawer is somewhere at the back of my office.. and yeah, i have to walk there, like how you put your bags in locker when you go clubbing or swimming. That's why I dont even bother to use that. My bag is always on the floor, kena stepped by myself lo. haha. It's only now that I use the bag hanger to hook it... Oh ya, forget to mention, the CPU is under my desk. Lagi worse. Takes up space too.. but 1 benefit, I use it as a foot stool lo. wahaha.



Ok, let's talk about yesterday. ha. Went to Nana's house after work for a shower and makeover session, to get ready for the partying at St James yesterday.

The main motive of Nana was to help me with my eyes... so I took a shower, put on light makeup, and she started her work.. I tried to take the pictures of before and after.. but then after loading the pics in my lappy, the pictures are very blurry.. so i decided not to put them up here. After all, the effect of putting on fake lashes are quite good. I'm just not used to heavy eyelids... hence i feel that my eyes are going to close anytime. haha. plus putting on contact lenses after a gap of so many years... i need time to get use. one thing for sure, removing eye makeup was a chore.

Overall at st james was enjoyable. watching how Allan lose to WX in the games.. haha. So silly. They left early around 12.. but they already drank a lot liao. EL stayed behind and then got so high lo.. SY and WX also maxed out liao. wahaha. Gim was like social butterfly, going tables to tables.. I think she either met her friends, or she's just high too. wahaha. Gim's sis+ husband+friends were there as well lo. what a crowded night.

Reached home about 3 plus.. slept around 3.40am. Tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment