Created by Wedding Favors

31 August 2007

I need a break.

I'm feeling very emo every now and then... I guess Nicole will be the one that understand me the most right now... I can be listening to my mp3 right now... and tears will well up... I dunno why..or maybe I know why... but thats my "Secret".. its not exactly a secret... coz actually some of my friends know exactly wat am I refering to. ok~ i think i'm starting to get nonsensical...

Anyway, things had been happening... like.. my poor dad had a swollen ankle at first, after that becomes the joint swollen... he went for an injection and seems to get better... yesterday mum sprained her leg.. I guess by now she had seen a doctor.. Oh gosh.. I just hope that they can get well soon.

Had been trying to start revising and doing my assignment but to no avail.... I havent had the mood to really start... plus, there's small small things here and there to mess up my mind... I need a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment