Created by Wedding Favors

03 September 2007

Suzuka

I'm working afternoon shift tmr... so, I got a reason to stay up a little late over the weekends. heh.

I got a total of 5 lab reports and 3 problem sets to do... I'm happy to say that, I had completed the easiest lab report (the NMR one) and draft out the answers to problem set 1 (with 2 questions that I'm still searching for the answers). My aim is to complete all the problem sets by next week. *hopes*

Yesterday went to watched Ratatouille with Ying, Kun & gf (Ivy), dear and I. Disney Pixar~! Wooo hooo! The rat(Remy) is so so cute~! If you like to watch animations, I guess you can watch this cute little rattie becoming a real chef. =)

Anyway, after the show, Ying came with us to far east to do some shopping... I got myself a belt... and there's a shop that sells cardigan the first piece at the original price and the 2nd piece (free to choose any) at 10 bucks and below.. hence... both of us took some time to choose... our 2 pcs, leaving dear alone outside the shop carrying our bags. haa~

Having a little bit of spare time at work last friday, I started watching an anime from youtube... Suzuka... the story is a bit slow but it really touches my heart watching innocent boys and girls falling in love, having bold confession, rejection, acceptance, third party coming along... aww.... so sweet... Felt like tearing when there are scenes when the feelings of a girl cannot reach that guy because he likes someone else...*sob*

Right now, as usual, I cant stop.. think gotta finish watching it fast before the exams~ or else.. thats a real big distraction... 12 more episodes to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment