Created by Wedding Favors

19 August 2007

I'm always tired.

I just read a post from my friend.. and realised that she had the same crush as me when I was in poly. ha~ not sure whether its the same person, but then definitely that guy got the same name. Anyway.

Went to watch fireworks at marina bay yesterday and the day before.. Nice. I was in a good spot on friday and I really enjoyed myself.. as for yesterday.. my friends kept shifting from place to place to get a better spot, ended up in the lousiest one. hah. but still we managed to catch some of the fireworks although a tree was blocking right in front of us. We walked a lot yesterday.. here and there, up and down squeezing through pple.. and I thought I was "beaten" by someone until I turned my head and saw Benny. hee~

Very tired today... got home around 2am.. coz we went to chat and chill after the fireworks.. if not for the urgency of going to the toilet, I wont bother to wake up at 9.30am. Gotta start doing some homework again. Studies are tiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment