Created by Wedding Favors

27 August 2007

Prince and princess

My weekend was a tired one. Sat went to meet Sen and Ting for the movie "Hairspray". It's quite funny and hence overall's good. As for Sunday, brought dear along to west mall to meet Ying. =) Ying passed me my bday gift~! Nice~! See attached photo. We chatted for a while, then walked around to check the price of the handphone that Ying's eyeing... its still a bit ex without contract.. hence she need to think it over.

Dear and I went to IMM after that.. coz i wanted to look for a laptop bag for my new vaio~... in the end, i got one in Challenger.. nice purple =) At night, we went to the Clementi Pasar Malam to see see walk walk and buy food... ended up having dinner at the sumo house.. Soba~!

I'm a scaredy cat... yesterday after watching Lost on channel 5, it was about 12 midnight.. suddenly I started thinking of things, imagining... then felt shivers on my back~! quickly washed up, off the TV and rushed to bed. Ha~

Nice necklaces from Yingz... A prince and a princess =) so sweet~!

No comments:

Post a Comment