Created by Wedding Favors

10 August 2007

My Holiday

I went to work yesterday.. despite being a PH.. in turn, I got my PH today.. so that I can have a long weekend =) Great. Yesterday went to watch Secret with Jul n RJ. A nice show with a twist in the end. =) So sweet.. makes me feel like fallin in love again. haha

Anyway, I know I'd been lagging behind in bloggin... no choice.. some of you might already know that I am having classes everyday (literally EVERYDAY) plus, working everyday.. there's really no time for me to do my own things except reports and tuts. right now since i have a bit of time, I'll do some updating..

First of all, lets talk about...my birthday gifts I received =)
  • Sony Vaio (Urban grey), 18 roses and a Jap dinner treat from dear
  • Hugo Boss Femne perfume set from my dear CRTs
  • Casio watch from Nic & Kal
  • Mango racer back top from Vivi
  • 2 bags (1 for putting my heavy A4 notes n 1 dining bag) from Nana
  • 1 sweater and a top from SC
  • Slippers from brother
  • A pair of gold ear studs from sis
  • 100 bucks angbao from mum
  • 20 smses n some friendster comments/Msgs from my friends
  • and 2 yet received gifts from another 2 friends.

Here's the picture of most of the gifts.

Next... let's talk about... my office...

I had shifted into my new office for a month or so.. everything's fine.. getting used to without window views, crampy tables and facing plain walls. ha. To let you know why I kept complaining with the small space.. here's some pictures.

First of all, this is my small desk with very little writing space...

This is Jul, my neighbour... eating lolli..

This is RJ's individual desk behind me... with nothing much on it.. and he's always not around..

Jul decided to be my model and show exactly how small is our room...

and finally... this is our food cabinet.. which is something we always look forward to.... snacking.. haha~~

Alrighty.. thats all for now.. =) time do some reading~!

No comments:

Post a Comment