Created by Wedding Favors

24 August 2007

Weekend's coming~!

Yesterday I had a strange dream.. I dreamt about me, having of no bike license at all, challenged my brother for a race back home, in between avoiding TP and staying calm acting cool so that they wont checked me. Haa~ But seriously, I think I'm quite interested in to getting a bike license when I graduate next year... Other things that I wish to learn are, any musical instruments (eg, piano and flute), continuing my Japanese language (where I gave up after one year of basic), taking up 1 kind of sport to keep me healthy etc etc.. I'm totally a "weakling" right now.. Cant run even for the shortest distance.. getting first in 100M and long jump back in school were all history. haha~

I had no class yesterday... thought of working on my reports but ended up sleeping and playing with Baby chan.. she's so so cute with 4 teeth starting to come out. =)
Tonight we are going to sorta celebrate Kal's bday after our lab.. hm.. still deciding whether to go to a cafe or having a KTV session... whatever thing we choose, I just hope that today's lesson will end early~!

Anyway, here's another random picture that i took last time while walking along the river on a dark gloomy day...


No comments:

Post a Comment